fredag, januari 8

min vän Ondskan.

everyday is exactly the same
bored at class with noone to blame
kyle comes by
gives a witty reply
still everyday is exactly the same

i hate this place, i really do
lunch lady doris gave me the flu
and that english teacher
worse than a preacher
i hate them all, old and new

monday morning and i'm in hell
the fat kids cat at show and tell
ignore it all
and leave for the hall
but oh my god, what is that smell?!

tuesday morning and i'm nearly done
goddamn jocks killing all the fun
and that really hot chick
that's really really thick
fuck it all, i'm getting a gun

last day of school is a day in july
smile at me and i answer "bye bye"
i shoot and i shoot
and begin the pursuit
and smile to myself, saying "please die"

principal rooney puts up a fight
i shoot and kill everyone in sight
a girl so cute
and even a mute
i'm really gonna sleep well tonight

they hide in rooms and wait for a while
lunch lady doris, the jocks and kyle
the cops arrive
i'll never survive
so i finally go out with a bang, with style

well here we are, trying to reminisce
me, cho, klebold and harris
from the throne in hell
i bid thee farewell
cherish my memory and blow me a kiss

Inga kommentarer: